IEEE’s Standards Education eZine is a free publication for those who learn, teach, use, deploy, develop and enjoy Standards. The Second Quarter issue focus’ is on Standards Education in China.
- Global Standards for Global Markets: Chinese Technologists in the World Standards Community
- On Education Standardization and Standardization Education in China
- The Bottleneck in Standardization Education and the Solution of China National Institute of Standardization
- Status of Standardization Education in China
- IEEE Standards Development in China
Other topics discussed include teaching standards in Engineering school, creating a strategic standards course, and standards education student grant opportunities.
In the final interview in their series, IEEE-SA President Steve Mills and their Editor-in-Chief Yatin Trivedi discuss three fundamental dynamics of standards–technology, economics and politics, and address the
importance of having a strong foundation in understanding standards and their impact on innovation.