On 27 September 2011, IEEE-SA held a webinar intended for those who work with, and in, the Electronic Design Automation field in India, including technology developers, researchers, standards developers and users.
Topics discussed included:
- An overview of IEEE and the IEEE-SA
- IEEE DASC and the standards they develop
- The new IEEE India Office and how they can serve standards developers and technology experts
- IEEE India Standards Interest Group and its Electronic Design Automation (EDA) subgroup
- How to get involved with IEEE standards development