Did you know that IEEE standards are a part of your daily workout?
- IEEE 11073-10441™-2008 – Health Informatics – Personal Health Device Communication – Part 10441: Device Specialization – Cardiovascular Fitness and Activity Monitor
- IEEE 802.11™-2012 – IEEE Standard for Information technology–Telecommunications and information exchange between systems Local and metropolitan area networks–Specific requirements Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications
- IEEE 802.15.1™-2002 – IEEE Standard for Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems – LAN/MAN – Specific Requirements – Part 15: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)
- IEEE 802.15.4™-2011 – IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks–Part 15.4: Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs)
- IEEE 11073-30300™-2004 – Health informatics – Point-of-care medical device communication – Transport profile – Infrared