Did you know that IEEE standards are a part of monitoring your health?
- IEEE 11073-10407™-2010 — IEEE ISO/IEEE Health informatics — Personal health device communication — Part 10407: Device specialization — Blood pressure monitor
- IEEE 802.3™-2012 — IEEE Standard for Ethernet
- IEEE 802.11™-2012 — IEEE Standard for Information technology–Telecommunications and information exchange between systems Local and metropolitan area networks–Specific requirements Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications
- IEEE 802.15.1™-2005 — IEEE Standard for Information technology– Local and metropolitan area networks– Specific requirements– Part 15.1a: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) specifications for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPAN)
- IEEE 802.15.4™-2011 — IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks–Part 15.4: Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs)
- IEEE 11073-30300™-2004 — IEEE ISO/IEEE 11073-30300:2004, Health informatics – Point-of-care medical device communication – Transport profile – Infrared