IEEE has published the First Quarter 2012 issue of the IEEE Standards Education e-Magazine. This month’s focus is on Smart Grid standards.
Inside you will find articles on standards and education, Smart Standards for the Smart Grid, Flexible Education for Smart Grid, detailed updates on Smart Grid Standards activities and much, much more.
- Smart Grid: Standards & Education
- Smart Standards for the Smart Grid
- Flexible Education for Smart Grid
- Advancing Interconnection & Interoperability Education
- IEEE Std 1588 Synchronization in Smart Grid
- Better, Quicker Smart Grid and Vehicle-electrification Standards
In the second of a three-part interview, Steve Mills, President of the IEEE-SA is back with eZine Editor-in-Chief Yatin Trivedi to discuss how industry can help with continuing education by engaging with the standards community.
IEEE’s Standards Education eZine is a free publication for those who learn, teach, use, deploy, develop and enjoy Standards! Read the full issue